Our nightly programme is especially tailored to suit your event and features everything from current chart hits to old classics – something for everyone from every genre. We are constantly updating our programme, looking for new (and sometimes old) songs and our playlist can include, but is not limited to, songs such as:
Occasionally we are asked to recommend songs appropriate for a first dance at a wedding reception. With this in mind, the following list is comprised of songs that we have been asked to play in recent times:
- Greatest Day – Take That
- Rule The world – Take That
- You’re Just Too Good To Be True – Andy Williams
- That’s Amore – Dean Martin (Waltz)
- Have I Told You Lately That I Love You – Van Morrisson
- You Look Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- It Had To Be You – Harry Connick Jr.
- Let There Be Love – Nat King Cole
- When You Say Nothing At All – Ronan Keating
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Better – Tom Baxter
We are more than happy to learn a special song(s) for your event and this is usually discussed during booking.