Our playlist can include, but is not limited to, songs such as:
Occasionally we are asked to recommend songs appropriate for a First Dance at a Wedding Reception. With this in mind, the following list is comprised of songs that we have been asked to play in recent times:
- Greatest Day – Take That
- Rule The world – Take That
- You’re Just Too Good To Be True – Andy Williams
- That’s Amore – Dean Martin (Waltz)
- Have I Told You Lately That I Love You – Van Morrisson
- You Look Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- It Had To Be You – Harry Connick Jnr.
- Let There Be Love – Nat King Cole
- When You Say Nothing At All – Ronan Keating
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Better – Tom Baxter
If you would like Brass and Co. to perform a special song for your event please contact us to discuss your individual requirements.